What songs did you have in your wedding?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AND tomorrow is our anniversary!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We had the bridal march (I can't remember what the pianist played for the girls or the unity candle, since we changed from CD to pianist the day of the rehersal because my cousin offered and it worked out better) and then when we walked out we had "Beautiful Day" by U2
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No wedding for us.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 8:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• we had this wedding song that we walked down the aisle with not sure of the name someone else picked it out. We had lets danced played when we lite the candle. At the reception we had the song amazed for the dollar dance then we had cross my heart played for DH and I to dance too. My dad and I danced to butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We had an afternoon Champagne Brunch so we didn't have "dancing" The restaurant had beautiful music piped in. It was Christmas so it was quite elegant!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We had a wedding that was thrown together in less than a month because I was 6 months pregnant when we got married. We didnt even have the traditional wedding march. at the reception there was christmas music palying because we didnt hire a dj or anything....the restraunt just played what they normally play. lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My hubby is a musician. He arranged our wedding precesional. It was compiled of 7 songs, that each couple walked to. Then the overlaying song was Canon in D. The violin was Canon. Then the organ was the parts of the songs we choose, then 4 friends sang those parts. They were, When I'm 64 by the Beatles, Unchained Melody, Cherish by Madonna, My Girl, Joy to the World (all the boys and girls, joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me.....that one), Thank You by Led Zepplin, and I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Each couple walked to a verse of that song. Hard to explain, but the coolest most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• There Is Love (whenever two or more of you should gather in His name....there is Love)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 3, 2010