If "they" weren't here, do you think the world would be a better place?

Whoever "they" are that you completely despise, hate or are afraid of, do you think the world would be a better place for you if they weren't here?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 8:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No, because someone else would step up and take "their" spot and do the same things "they" have hence the reason all through thime there is a "they"
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yes. If the aliens that landing in my backyard from Mars the othe rnight would just go away already...they keep eating all my cat litter.
    LOL
    Really..I don't hate or despise anyone that much.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:05 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjwe2b40YA

There are a lot of Muslim Arabs who wish that all Jews would cease to exist so yes I wish that they would stop believing that or if that's not possible as a last resort cease to exist.

miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 8:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Idk really.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No...i'd be a lonley, lonely girl :)
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Who cares you have to do what you have to do reguardless of who is here or where. Life is good.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No. I think that is the great thing about the U.S we can express our opinion.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• YES!!! Wasps! They are completely invading my yard and I'm living in utter FEAR! The world would definately be a better place without biting insects ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm friendly, and polite to everyone I come in contact with and dont' have any reson to wish someone wouldn't exist. I think if you feel that badly about someone that it's going to bite you in the ass one day for being that arrogant and rude...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't hate anyone at first sight, but I do not like how some people act like idiots.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010