halloween

I dont take halloween lightly its my favorite holiday and this year me and my b.d. are having some creative differences (he wants to be something funny like jesus and wants me to be a devil but the whole devil thing has been done SOOOO MANY TIMES) i like to be unique....so my question is what are some good couple costumes that are sexy for me and might be funy for him????

andresmommy_513

Asked by andresmommy_513 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• how bout Palin and McCain? or bush and bin laden? lol
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 6:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• jailbait and old man. cop and robber. gangsters. pirate and wench. just some ideas
    Anonymous

• monkey and banana, a pair of dice, or as cross dressers. A couple years ago one of our friends showed up to a halloween party, and we couldn't figure out who the ugly chick was, it was our friends. The guy dressed up as a chick and the chick made an ok, looking guy. If you have any questions just pm me, but that's all i couldn't think of right off the top of my head.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My husband did 'couples' costume ONCE only. We bought white gloves white shorts and solid green tshirt and a solid blue tshirt. I took some puff paint and made big M's on the center front. Everything was good right up until my son "checked to see if it was dry" this was the night before the party about 9pm. So...I had to go for the joke...I took sa tube of slick paint and wrote in small letters I melted in her mouth not in her hand (obviously it was his shirt). We won the $75 prize
    Anonymous

• I have to brag that I always win. THis year, though my daughter is getting married on Oct. 24, so not going to plan too much, and taking it easy. I am going as Palin. In years past, some winning combos for us: "caught on lovers lane" (write me for details), "The dairy queen, and the Got Milk, man", and I am too tired to remember the rest right now...
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 9:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Bonnie and Clyde...you can basically find everything in a thrift store...look at some pictures of them online. :) Have fun!
    Anonymous

• Once we went as football player and cheerleader but reversed the roles. Also saloon girl and cowboy--easy and fun but we didn't reverse the roles that year.

We don't do couples costumes too much.
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 11:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008