I want to open my own online store, but....

I have no clue what I want my store to be or sell. I have always wanted to be a business owner and I have the opportunity to do it now. I really don't want to do hairbows or anything like that. Any suggestions?

Please do not advertise"your MLM business or how you can give me an opportunity to be a consultant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, all I can suggest is that you look around online to see what interests you. There are many possibilities. You can set up an online store in eBay or Amazon, you can sell eBooks, you can sell products that you have purchased or you can use a drop shipper.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:14 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• there is also bonanzle.com it will give you a store booth, and you can list as many items as you want and don't pay anything until they sell. $1 for everything under $100... not sure for stuff over $100.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010