Low cut blouses in your 30's...a do or a don't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• as long as tasteful - absolutely

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I figure if you got it flaunt it, just be tasteful~
    AmyHeinrich

Answer by AmyHeinrich at 6:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If you've got good skin, and you don't want to look like a teenager.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Its all about appropriateness. If you are looking like you are wearing man bait then no its not okay. But if you look like you are confident then thats fine.
    2kids2love4ever

Answer by 2kids2love4ever at 7:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Sophisticated low cut yes but not with a short skirt. It's all about proportions.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I agree that its all about proportion. A sexy feature showing, whether it be the chest, legs, or whatever is great. Just not too much of all of it hanging out.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Why not? Anyone can go for it. But it's about choosing the most flattering top to go with your bust. Not just the bust itself. Here are my 3 C's: Colour, cut, class. Pick the colour of the top to suit with your skin tone, colour should also be appropriate for age. Pinks suit well for those above 30 as they soften skin tone. Cut - Choose the cut of the top well to suit the type of bust you have and class: For people in their 30's choose something simple and streamlined. Nothing over the top as it overexaggerates it.
    And of course they should be able to wear it. Age is only a number.
    sock.puppette

Answer by sock.puppette at 9:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If you like it, who cares what others think. I'm almost thirty and I wear low cut blouses and I'm a big girl. I figure if somone doesn't like it they dont have to look. I'm not wearing my clothes for them I'm wearing them for me. :)
    Anonymous

• My MIL is turning 50 and she pulls it off. I'm not saying she's got her boobs hanging out, but she shows some cleavage and pulls it off.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I just turned 40 and I wear low cut tops all the time, my husband will complain sometimes that I am dressing to young but he deals with it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008