If you live rural,do you get cabin fever?

I sure do!!

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 8:38 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, not when we lived 60 miles out in the boonies. Because I knew I could drive somewhere. ROCK fever was a killer though. When we were stationed in Hawaii on O'ahu. Stir crazy is not the word. You can drive around the whole island in just a few hours. I was never so glad to leave anywhere as much as Hawaii.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure if I am rural. We live on one acre. When it gets really lonely is during winter. We live on a windy road on a high hill and the snow and ice make it dangerous to drive a lot during colder months.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:45 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Once, but I got over it....my ex, now he is a different story! Put a few dollars into supplies for hobbies...go to the library, check out books & movies. Leave the house every morning once a day, at least. Lady, I am Queen of the Cabin Fever Reliever. Let me know if you want more details...IMO...Only boring people get bored!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010