What would you do if someone was constantly sending you offensive emails?

This guy hijacked my email from his wife (who is my friend) and now sends me the dumbest forwards that I have ever read. I did set them up to go to spam but every once in a while I check my spam and see them there. I want to tell him how much of an idiot I think he is but she is my friend

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I would block him
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• change your email if it bothers you that much
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• change your email and tell your friend to tell he rhusband to stop sending you dumb emails
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 8:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would tell his wife to tell him to stop sending you junk emails or emails all together. You can also block the email address if he is bothering you so much. But if he is sending just stupid junk emails I would just block him and leave it alone.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would ask him not to send them anymore. Simple as that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would block him and if it does not stop then talk to her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would tell him you find them offensive and ask him to stop, if he doesn't then I'd block him.
    I had a friend that sent all kinds of garbage that annoyed me, I finally told her to knock it off (in a nice way) and ever since she's stopped sending me the stuff.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Just ask him to stop sending them...if it's his wife's email that would annoy me because if she wanted to email you you would have to keep checking your spam.

Tell him to stop..I hate people who send out really annoying uninformative emails..I just don't have the time to trail through os much rubbish.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would block him. Or you can step up and tel him you find the offensive. Or you could even tell your friend. If she is really a friend she wont get mad at you.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 9:11 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I just mention that I can't seem to find the time to go through all of them. But that's because I usually end up getting asked if I saw that really funny what ever.. Crap... I didn't
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 9:16 PM on Aug. 3, 2010