Do you know why sometimes it's best to ask and answer personal questions anonymously?

Because the answer tab is in public view. So for example that question about masturbation and if your hubby knows it, non members can see it. Just a thought to give some of you head ups. ^_^

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• screw "public" I have a MIL on CM to worry about
    Anonymous

• oh yeah you can google your screen name and everything you put it on comes up! Ha! Well, I wouldn't say anything I couldn't stand by. and for really personal stuff, Yeah, I'd put it on anonymous.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Seriously! How embarrassing.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't want to embarrass my husband so answer anonymous at times to protect him even though he never gets on this site or anyone else i know personally. i just wouldn't do that to him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I just don't bother putting anything on here that I would be embarrassed by, I guess. Never felt the need to be annymous. I don't knock anyone else's choice to do so (unless they're hiding behind it like a bullying coward), but it's just not for me.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008