Would you like to live on a dirty old farm?r u a (country or city girl)?

I do and I love it,so do my kids! Do you think you would like it?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 8:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am 100% Grade-A country gal who feels at home no place else but in the country!
    I could never own a farm because of the strict regiment required to care for the animals and crops, but I would love to help at one or visit.
    I've never thought of farms as dirty....I think cities are filthy!
    The best home we ever lived in was out in the boonies, 30 miles from town, out in the woods, and separated from 'nearby' neighbors. I was in my element and so in love with just "being!" Know what I mean?
    I always feel closer to God when I am living in "heaven on earth," otherwise known as, the country. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:37 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Not ALL farms are "dirty old farms"! I have been to some that are more sterile looking than a hospital. (they were dairy farms) We raise beef cattle on our farm. Our DD loves it!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• give me dirt and farm animals lol I hate the city everyone packed on top of each other I love being a counrty girl one day I'll have my farm !
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No I am a concrete kind of person.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i'm more of a country girl than a city girl but i've had my fill of taking care of farm animals (and zoo animals too!). i could live in a farmhouse and just keep a few chickens
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No.. I'm a city girl.. I've tried living in the country but it's just not for me.. My daughter didn't like it either!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 8:56 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I am a country girl that needs to live in driving distance of a city =) I couldn't live where its just miles and miles and miles of nothing, but in my general vicinity, I like nature and space and I like that my kids are barefoot and get good and dirty every day in the summer time. That being said, the fact that I'm only an hour to NYC is awesome. I could do the city for a short while, but the crowds of people would start to make me itchy, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:02 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i know i would love it ! i want out of the city....i moved here for my kids to get better services (they all have autism), but boy, when they are all discharged and we're moving on on our own, i'm heading to the country again !!!!!!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• city.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• We love it in the Country. Just because you live on a farm doesn't make it dirty or nasty. I would take the Country over the City anyday.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010