Do You have a "nature girl" Like me?

My dd is into animals and critters of any kind. I often wonder if I have the only toad hunting,nature exploring 10 year old that is unafriad of getting dirty! Do I??

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter is 6 but she's exactly the same!! And the odd part is that animals also love her! Our new neighbors have a big dog that's really wild and barks all the time.. My daughter went to pet it and he sat still until she was done. He barks to everybody but her.

And don't even get me started on the dirty clothes!! She has to change clothes like 3 times a day and bathe twice!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:07 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• lol, my only daughter is still little, but i was like that (and still to this day! )
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• butterfly on headi was the same way when i was little!!!

rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My daughter is 5 and is exactly like that. Only she is in the mud, playing with animals and climbing trees iin a dress. She is the same way I was when I was little-well I am still a "tom boy"
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 10:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010