Are u a BITCH!?

with your dh that is ? why do they said men like bitches? ok so i do everything i should for my dh but he dosent appreciate shit.. he has two brother which thier also married n there wifes are some lazy ass bitches n dnt cook or clean n they are so sweet to them n treat them like real queens.. so wtf is wrong with my DH???!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Your DH is an ass, you being a bitch isn't going to change that. Its funny you ask though, because I drove by a woman today that had an "I'm a Bitch" bumper sticker on her car and I was just like, wtf is that?? Why would anyone on the planet boast that? Totally do not get it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Try letting the house go for a week or so. Wait for him to ask what in the world is going on?!?? Just non shalantly say "What do you mean?"
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 9:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I take care of myself and yes I am a bitch thats queen bitch. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• he doesnt appreciate you. im not a bitch but i do stand up for myself and i dont take anybodys crap
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• He doesn't seem to appreciate u because sometimes it takes something BIG to open his eyes to b able to realize the good woman he has.
    andrea720

Answer by andrea720 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Maybe u need to be like your brother in laws wives. And see how he treats u then.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I was but I've mellowed out. The only bad thing is that now I have to cook and clean myself!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I can be at times, I cannot lie about that. I am not that lazy though and regardless if I am a bitch at times, he still loves me. If you dh doesn't appreciate you, open his eyes and make him see he needs to appreciate you...I did. Before we were married and we were living together. He didn't appreciate me. So I left him...he then appreciated me so we ended up back together. Not to say to leave him but make him see that you are worth it. Maybe stop going out of your way for things and act like you don't care...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I sure am... My DH knew I was a strong woman when we met, that strength is something he's always loved... Are there men that prefer weak women? Sure, but I don't know why...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• it's kinda funny... i used to see these relationships where i thought the woman was a total bitch and wondered why the guy stayed. but you don't know what kind of bullshit goes on out of public view. i have found myself acting like these women i used to. but this is when on the way to where we are going my husband starts crap then expects me to act like we're a happy couple. i don't like to fight in front of people, but i also want to make sure he understands that shit's not gonna work. or else he will be saying or doing something to get my goat that is not going to be apparent to anyone but me. sadly i'm not always above calling him on that shit. and sometimes he just acts like a dumbass and i'm the one that has committed my life to him and sometimes he just needs to get his head screwed on straight and doesn't pay attention to nice conversation. i do try not to belittle him and i try to remember we are partners but i'm human
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010