blackheads

how do I remove blackheads without it costing me? I do scrub my face both my daughter and I and still we have blackheads on our nose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Health

• after scrubbing, use a toner to help shrink the pores.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have a skin tool. It cost a dollar. It is awesome. Got it at Wal-Mart by the file and clippers and fake nails.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Blackheads are caused by the dirt being trapped in the pores, so start with a very warm wash rag and steam open those pores! Use a a good foaming cleaners to help get that stuff out. Those nose strips work great and anything with salicylic acid will help to keep them at bay. I used to make a scrub in my coffee grinder using oatmeal and dried orange peel, put some in the palm of your hand and add a little bit of water to make a paste and scrub with it. It worked great!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• You might want to change your skin cleanser to start with. Some ingredients are irritating to your skin. Try something with an exfolliant. It should help, but don't scrub too harshly. When I was a teenager, I rinsed with water as warm as I could stand it, and followed it with cold water to close my pores. It helped. Don't forget an astringent.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Use a good quality mud mask to detoxify & shrink your pores.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010