Beach Beauty? or Tropical Tacky?

On Facebook, a family member posted a bunch of prego pics at the beach, stretch marks and all. So, is she making a statement or is she acting without tact?

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2907/whau.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Honestly I think I would wear a one piece. I'm not saying to cover up, but a one piece is still a bathing suit and theres nothing wrong or unsexy about it. I saw a girl wearing the cutest one while she was preggo and I think in the end it was more tasteful than wearing a bikini. I say save the bikini for after the pregnancy
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 5:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i think that its wonderful that she has the confidence to do that.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 9:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have had 3 kids, and I still wear a bikini- BATTLE SCARS AND ALL. I also did so when I was pregnant.

If you don't like it, don't look.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I say she must be a confident person to do that and good for her!
    not that I've seen other pics since you only posted 1, but it's not like she's posing slutty or anything, she's just standing there.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I say good for her! I think its awsome she is proud of her body!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't wear it. She looks great though, baby, stretch marks and all.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Personally I admire her. In our country we think you have to be perfect in a body b/4 donning a bikini. In other countries you can see all women in two pieces..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think it's awesome! If I was pregnant, that would probably be the only way I would wear a bikini lol. I don't have the confidence otherwise. I figure, when I'm pregnant, I have a right to be large and have stretch marks and wear whatever the hell I want to lol. I wish I had that confidence when I'm not pregnant, like now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:22 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• while I don't mind the belly, (I think that part is awesome and I applaud her for that).. I don't like the bikini itself.. I think something with a little more booby coverage, and perhaps boy shorts or something that wasn't string on the sides would have looked a lot better and less tacky.. so I'm sort of torn on my response.

while I think her belly baring makes her beautiful.. I think the bikini is a little TOO skimpy all around and makes it look tacky.. I think something like this would have made the difference entirely on my opinion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27261720@N00/2593418359
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/40646519@N00/2758368670

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It's her choice. I'd say all the more power to her!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010