My skin is going crazy since I had my baby, it's been over 2 months, will it ever even out? I have dry scalp, dry patches on my arms, and bumps on my arms.

megdwalls

Asked by megdwalls at 6:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Its all part of the hormone adjustment. It can take up to a year for the body to fully recover from pregnancy and child birth. Keep taking your prenatal vitamins, you body still needs those vitamins to recover and they will help the skin and hair. Drink lots of water and rest as much as you can, those will help as well.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• You need to hydrate your body. Drink lots of water. I have dry skin and it is always better when I drink water.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• OOOOOOHHH! I have those bumps on the back of my arms, too! ugh!
    jaysmommy007

Answer by jaysmommy007 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes, went through it too --- it WILL go away!!
    hwillard123

Answer by hwillard123 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008