If you could be on "Master Chef", would you? I would! I'm at my best and happiest in the kitchen!

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 9:19 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• This goofy version they're doing in the US, sure. It's about being a tv personality instead of the cooking. The real Masterchef show they have in the UK and Australia, no way. The home cooks they get in those countries are skilled far beyond anyone I saw in the audition rounds of US Masterchef. I'm not so delusional to think I could recreate the signature dish of a 5 star chef in 2 hours they way they do, let alone some of the other challenges they have where you need to know classic French techniques just to get past the first 5 minutes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Not me. I avoid the kitchen as much as possible. I would rather scrub toilets then cook. It is probably because I am no good at it :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• although i love to cook and i think i cook really well i wouldnt go on the show, i cant stand up to the pressure. im actually watching the show right now :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• no but I wanna be a judge, I would rather eat then cook any day
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would love to be a Master Chef! But Clean up no just cook
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't want to go on the show at all
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I actually started my college life at a school for chefs. I changed majors (and school) because I realized that as a chef I'd be working every night and holiday while my friends and family were partying.. little did it know.. an HR Director lives pretty much the same life. Sigh....
    FeelinYummy

Comment by FeelinYummy (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• No, I suck at cooking. Which is why dh makes the good food and if it is easy I do it
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2010