Aurora Borealis?

Better known as the "Northern Lights" that will be on show tonight. The further North you are in the US, you will see them very late tonight and to just before dawn. I have only seen them once, and I was amazed at the beauty of them.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 9:26 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...my ignorance is going to show here and I deeply apologize.
    This is a bit off-topic, but when I saw the subject I thought you were going to ask a question about the area around our nipples.
    Sorry....I'm a bit dumb in the brain department. Or I'm just tired. Yah, I'll use that one.....I'm tired....lol.

Anyhow, I will sadly miss them. :( I've often wished to see them, in person, if possible. I live in VA and will still be out like a light before dawn. As another person said, the pics won't be the same, but that's what I'll have to look at.
    Enjoy them whoever gets to see them!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Hmmmm....Think I'm gonna miss it. Pretty sure Georgia misses the show. Oh, Well. I am getting used to disappointment.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i want to see them. i have seen tv shows and pictures, but i know its just not the same
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 9:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Wow! Somehow I don't think we will see them in NE Ohio....even though we are on the NorthCoast!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't know if I'll get to see them or not. I saw them when I was a child.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I will be setting my clock so we can see them.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• DANG! i moved back to vegas a week to early!!!! i was in alaska lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 9:36 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• The Weather Channel is saying that they will be seen as far North as Denver, Colorado. Sadly it is raining in Denver.
    Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I live in TX so I don't get to see it. I wish I could!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I might have to see if we can see them here in Montana. I haven't seen them since leaving Alaska. (I've been in Alabama for several years)
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 3, 2010