Do you have anxiety \ panic?

What is your anxiety fear? Mine is death and I hope it isn't because I am going to die soon....Anyone else have this?. What do you do for yourself to stop the thoughts and feelings....

emturner

Asked by emturner at 6:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Health

• Ohmigosh mine is the exact same. I am always convinced I am dying. I used to get such bad anxiety and panic attacks over it that I would just ball up on the couch and be completely worthless at takeing care of my children. I found that talking about it helped alot. Im lucky enough to have a very understanding husband and a wonderful best friend. But most of all what helped me was God. I started going to church I met some wonderful people who gineuwinely care and I started to pray all the time non stop. I also listened to music. And I found that a schedule helps as well. Dont sit and dwell on the negative stuff. It still gets to me though! I was just in tears last night. You just cant give up. Fight threw it. And if you need someone to talk to Id be more than happy to talk to you! Do you mind if I add you?
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Mine is also death. I don't like thinking about it : / I pretty much have stopped running from my fear and when the anxiety creeps up, I think about it until the anxious feeling subsides, then I get distracted by something and I forget about it for awhile. Not the best approach, I know...but it gets me through the day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have Extreme anxiety about death. Sometimes for months at a time where I can't sleep at night because I fear never waking up. I have had this since I was about 16 yrs. old, but have gone as long as 2 yrs. with no problems and then BAM, it's back. Wish I knew how to cope with it. Some nights it takes a few sedatives to calm me. But when it lasts non stop for days, you can't really just drug yourself the whole time. Message me if you ever need to talk, I sooooo know how you feel.
    Purpleivy

Answer by Purpleivy at 7:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• mine is danger to my son - knowing the bad int he world, I always get so nervous when he is not with me.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 8:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008