Pills?

What kind of diet pills have you tired and how would you review them if writing a review?

vampiremommy1

Asked by vampiremommy1 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• hydroxycut when it actually contained ephedra - awesome stuff! really gave me energy. I had no adverse effects from it.
    xenadryn (sp?) waste IMO I don't even feel an energy boost from it
    alli didn't do more than a few days because the "anal leakage" warning scared me a bit LOL

I just stick with the walmart version of One A Day weight smart now.

nothing "magically" removed weight, just gave me more energy to actually work out.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yeah, I have tried the Slimquick and the Hydroxycut. The Hydroxycut worked amazingly for me and I am wanting to go back on it again now that the bb has gotten a bit older (7 months) and I can go back to working out. With the Hydroxycut I actually lost weight just by taking it and drinking TONS of water.. but I know I could have lost even more and kept it completely off if I managed my diet and exercise.

Anyway, I want to lose 80 lbs but I don't want it to take a year either =( Just wanted to know if there was anything better!

Oh and anal leakage? FOR REAL?? eeeeww
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• yeah LOL it says not to eat meals high in fat or you will have anal leakage. It binds to the fat and makes it just pass right on through. Supposedly it teaches you how to eat low fat & healthy. But I didn't need any leakage to help me with that ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Yeah no kidding right!!!
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i've tried prescription appetite suppressants.
    they worked great, but unless you are exercising and change your eating habits they will be a waste of time and money.

a pill can't teach you how to eat healthy.

mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I dont know of any...I take vitamins
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2010