How to you prepare the day before a job interview???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• nails , prep ur outfit. relax it's just an interview. remeber to keep it like a conversation, sell yourself and be confident. good luck
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• by setting out what I'm going to wear
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Eat well, exercise, and get a good night's sleep.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:40 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• get my clothes ready, take a shower, and get any paper work ready. i hate being late so i would make sure to wake up early
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• rest, lay out an outfit, and just focusing on being confident. reviewing what is on my resume also just to make sure its correct and up to date also..
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• By trying not to think about it.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:57 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'd say pick out an outfit that you are really comfortable in and you like the way you look. Make some notes about accomplishments you've had, research the company and be able to ask a couple of questions about the company to show you are interested in working there. Be able to anwser the question "why do you want to work for this company?" Most importantly be positive and upbeat. Look your interviewer in the eye and act like you are enjoying the interview. Do not talk harshly about previous employers or coworkers. I never hire anyone who talks badly about their last job(s). I've interviewed people I would hire but the minute they told me that they hated their prior coworkers or boss, the interview is pretty much over. Who wants to hire a negative person? There is no need for that.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• IDK. I guess it's a matter of preference and personality. As an HR Director, I say... "BE YOURSELF", I can totally read the BS meter. Good Luck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:18 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Research the company and position, along with the people I will be meeting with
    Prepare great questions and great answers
    Check to see if anyone in my networks responded to my requests for information on the company

Send me a message offlist if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2010