Are you ugly on the inside?

Some women take pride on being bitchy - like it's a prize or something to be proud of.

So are you ugly on the inside or do you try to be nice - even if it's TOO nice?

Blubuni99

Asked by Blubuni99 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I don't think I'm ugly on the inside. I think I could be a better person in some areas, and do think I'm selfish sometimes and materialistic, but I also know I have good character traits too. More good than bad.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I be nice and dont let ppl get to me so ill nasty...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i'm cynical, but i believe most people have good in them, or at least i hope. i know that sounds wierd, but i'm just that...wierd.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i try and be nice on the inside...but..sometimes its hard..lol, i help people when i can, if i can
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I don't think so.
    I am nice...sometimes people take advantage of that and sometimes people think I am TOO nice. But its better than being ugly on the inside,huh?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm nice for the most part. I can be really bitchy when I feel like it. I'm sarcastic and blunt. So that can come off as rude or mean. When I'm trying not to be. If that makes since. I'd say 50/50.lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Well I used to be but that was so last year!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I think it depends on how you define ugly... If you piss me off, I'm sure you're gonna see the ugly side. But "bitchiness" to me is a good quality! It means she's a woman who isn't going to be walked on, someone who will stand up for herself and her beliefs and someone who isn't afraid to speak her mind. It doesn't mean she's "ugly" or mean, it just means she's strong... There is a huge difference between being nasty and being a bitch... Do I think I'm ugly? Of course I don't. I'm one of the most understanding and tolerant people I know... But, can I be a bitch, and am I proud of that? Hell Yeah!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• no
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:55 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I'm not happy when I'm mean...so I try to be nice...if I can't, I walk away.
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010