I am 9 weeks pregnant and having yellow stringy discharge, is this normal?

I am 9 weeks prego and i am having yellow mucous discharge that sometimes stains my underwear is this normal. I am not bleeding but i still worry about a miscarriage.

wyattsmom281

Asked by wyattsmom281 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like an infection I would call the Dr and ask wether he thinks its nesesary to come in good luck
    RandJsmommy0406

Answer by RandJsmommy0406 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• You might want to go and get checked out by your doctor. It could be a yeast infection or the starting of one. If not taken care of it could put your little one in danger. I am sorry if this scares you that is the last thing I would want to do to anybody. Just go get checked out just to be on the safe side. After all that is what we are paying our doctors for.........
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• sounds like an infection,could just be a bladder infection thats what i had and the doctor said its normal in pregnancy's.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 7:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yeah, that is not normal. It is likely an infection like the others had said. It is important to get it checked out because vaginal infections can cause spontaneous miscarriages and pre-term labor.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i've had that before and it was a yeast infection...i would go into your doctors office right away and get antibiotics for that... nothing too serious but would get it checked asap good luck
    jyi0621

Answer by jyi0621 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• go to the doctor get it checked out infections can couse miscarriages or premature birth
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 9:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• what everyone else is failing to mention is, discharge Is normal..but not yellow discharge! just regular clear discharge is normal..make a dr.s appt hun!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008