• In the Spotlight:

I've joined a siggy site, but im still confusded about nhowe tom ask for one and how to adds, andf use one

After 3 weeks figuri9ng out wqhat bthe heck a "siggy" was, i joined a siggy group. hopwever, i still dont know how to ask for a certaain type of siggy, and how to obtain it. Is it like a SweetPea?................HELP!!!!!

Supe68

Asked by Supe68 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You aren't the only one who finds this difficult. Longtime members avoid the siggy groups altogether because often the process is confusing or dictatorial.  Designer often forget that the rest of us don't deal daily with words like copyright and tubes.  Just find the request thread you are interested in and post the information asked for. If you aren't sure about some of the words they use, then be upfront about it in your request. and let them know you can give them more information if they need it. If they delete or ignore you, kick them to the curb. There a thousand other groups to try and when you find one you click with you will be very happy.

Toadily Grand Slammin' Profiles and Design is a great group to start with. They are geared toward helping new CM members, with great designers and if you get confused you can always ask in their Q & A forum and get the answers you need.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Usually the group will have a set of guidelines to help you answer this. Most of the ones that I am in the artists will post something with an example of what it ill look like and telling you what info they need fro myou.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You just hit reply to post and say I would like to request that siggy with whatever your name is on it make sure you always say please and thatnks. That is important to me as a siggy designer.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• This may help with the other part of your question Adding a Signature

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2010