What is your dream job?

If you woke up tomorrow with all the education you need and resources and all that to do anything you want to do for a career, what would it be? How long has this been your dream? Are you living it now? Why not, if you aren't?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:13 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have always wanted to be a writer. I guess because of fear of failure I haven't done it.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Dream job- getting paid for all of the duties as a SAHM. I love staying home and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world everyday! BUT I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get paid for everything I do so my hubby didn't have to work so much :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I have my dream job. I am a potter and I could not ask for a funner more fulfilling job. And my best job is as a mom. I alwasy wanted to do that and I LOVE it!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:15 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• My dream job would to be a Vet not just an assistant, but its so hard to get into college for Vet....My second dream job I am living it everyday and that is being the best mommy to my little one that I can be....
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I plan to open a Metaphysical Book/Supply store with a religious education center... However, until that day is here, I would simply like to be successful in my wedding planning business... If I'm ever done fighting with the school, I may actually let me get my paperwork in order and be able to incorporate... Until then, I'm just lil ol' me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:27 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I would open a chain of drive thru coffee shops, maybe a couple of cafe's. but most def. a drive thru. I have been researching to do this for about the last 12 years
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I want to be in the photography field.
    I have always loved National Geographic Photography and have always dreamed of being one.
    I also would love to be a freelance photographer who travels the country.
    Portrait photography with my own studio sounds lovely also.

See. .. Just a photographer. I am passionate about photography and have the buds of my equipment. I'm just getting the experience up by taking pictures of loved ones and what-not. One day though .. One day indeed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:59 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• Despite ten years of college and 22 years in banking, I walked away from my "career" to have my dream job - raising babies and baking things :-) I'm a SAHM now with 3 kids (the youngest is 2 yo) and I can't believe I missed all this with the older two because I worked. DH loves it also, he's putting on weight because all I do is cook! He and his family have been bugging me to open a restaurant for years but the minute I HAVE to cook, all the fun will be over.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hey Sabrina, let me know when you get that underway so I can move in with you lol. that's one of my dreams.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• HaHa... I will have the "online version" this fall... In fact I'm half way there already... but the offline version will take some time yet! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2010