A question about cafe mom chat rooms..................?

I go in a couple of the Cafe Mom chat rooms a few days a week and I have found that the people in there are rude.... I can talk and talk and talk but after hello nobody ever says anything and I went into one today and they were just flat out rude to me and another Cafe mommer..... It's almost like a high school click in these rooms if you are not in there everyday and in the specific group you are not welcome is it just me or are there other moms who have felt this way also!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I feel that way in groups! I no longer go to some groups because I was not even acknowledged.....just emails saying everyone better go in a post or they would be deleted. I had been posting....no responses to ANYTHING I said......:( Clicks!
    Anonymous

• This is why I aim to be part of smaller groups that tend to be more friendly and a tighter community, open to new members. I personally have not experienced any problems among the chats in the groups I am in.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Hi! If you want to meet new mama friends 1 on 1 in a weekly basis, come join my ROF group.  The only catch for being in the group is that you have to be committed to that friend of the week if you decide to to get parired up on that certain week.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/77931

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2008