Im 8 weeks pregnant and im having sharp pains in my sign. Its not cramps and ive never had them during my period so its no part of the period pains i get while ur pregnant? should i be worried? what should i do

Jcasey15

Asked by Jcasey15 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's just streaching.....You will be ok and so wil your little one. My doctor told me to get a bottle of water and go lay down on my left side and just relax for a hour or so. Don't worry......
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Its probably a tendon from ur uterus stretching. its more uncomfortable than it is harmful
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Wait till you sneeze!!!!
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 9:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Stretching is wonderful isn't it? You feel like someone is punching you from the inside out.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 11:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm right there with you. I have the same pains... From what I've been told and what I've read.. unless it's knocking you to the floor and you're having any sort of bleeding, it's just growing pains! Exciting huh? :)
    Patriche

Answer by Patriche at 1:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2008