did you break out in rashes durring pregnacy?

I think I might be pregnant again. I am breaking out in some rashes in different spots around my shoulders face and back. It's not an allergic reaction to anything . I even took a home test but it came back negative. I've had a false negative before with my daughter so this is why I am wondering.

dina34741

Asked by dina34741 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had bad acney on my back
    redrose2681

Answer by redrose2681 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I did break out in a rash, but it wasn't anywhere near the beginning of my pregancy. I got PUPPPs at the end of my pregnancy which gave me a horrible itchy rash.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I got heat rashes a lot while pregnant.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I broke out into a rash during the 8th month of my pregnancy. It went from my neck down to my stomache. My dr told me it was because I was carrying a boy and the hormones and stuff in his little body were causing me to breakout.
    zachdsmom

Answer by zachdsmom at 9:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• zachdsmom: That would be PUPPPs :)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Not as a sign of pregnancy. That comes later.
    cacnotcam

Answer by cacnotcam at 2:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have yeast rashes while pregnant. I was told to just rub monistat cream on them and it cleared up pretty quickly. It all has to do with hormones and how pregnancy throws everything loopy.
    amazon_jane21

Answer by amazon_jane21 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I got the puppp rash during my pregnancy and my doctor said to use calamine lotion but it didnt work so i just had to sit there and NOT scratch.
    mylittlesprout2

Answer by mylittlesprout2 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2008