did you break out in rashes durring pregnacy?

I think I might be pregnant again. I am breaking out in some rashes in different spots around my shoulders face and back. It's not an allergic reaction to anything . I even took a home test but it came back negative. I've had a false negative before with my daughter so this is why I am wondering.

Asked by dina34741 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had bad acney on my back

Answer by redrose2681 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I did break out in a rash, but it wasn't anywhere near the beginning of my pregancy. I got PUPPPs at the end of my pregnancy which gave me a horrible itchy rash.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I got heat rashes a lot while pregnant.

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I broke out into a rash during the 8th month of my pregnancy. It went from my neck down to my stomache. My dr told me it was because I was carrying a boy and the hormones and stuff in his little body were causing me to breakout.

Answer by zachdsmom at 9:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• zachdsmom: That would be PUPPPs :)

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Not as a sign of pregnancy. That comes later.

Answer by cacnotcam at 2:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have yeast rashes while pregnant. I was told to just rub monistat cream on them and it cleared up pretty quickly. It all has to do with hormones and how pregnancy throws everything loopy.

Answer by amazon_jane21 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I got the puppp rash during my pregnancy and my doctor said to use calamine lotion but it didnt work so i just had to sit there and NOT scratch.

Answer by mylittlesprout2 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2008