Which is better: Alli or Hoodia? I've noticed these two are frequently talked about the most positively on CM

How much weight did Alli or Hoodia make you lose? Or any other product?
IF YOUR GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION WITH A BUNCH OF NONSENSE DONT BOTHER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I wouldn't use either one. Hoodia isn't proven effective.
    Alli basically will just give you the shits if you eat too much fat. a very common side effect is a leaky butt.
    they both require you to diet and exercise. you can lose weight all by yourself without putting chemicals and unproven substances in your body. consider a healthy eating plan like weight watchers instead. it will be far better for your health, provide you with moral support, and won't make your ass leak. ;-)
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 8:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I personally haven't tried them, but the people that I know that have tried Alli didn't like it at all. They said that if you eat too much fat, you'll pay for it with diarrhea and incontinence. They said they lost a little bit of weight but that it just wasn't worth it. I worked in a drugstore when Alli came out and many women returned it saying that they had to take a change of pants with them everywhere because of the diarrhea issues. Everyone I know that has tried Hoodia lost weight only with a bunch of diet and exercise.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I wouldn't try either - if you read the instructions on either - you still need to watch your diet and exercise, so why not do that naturally instead of adding more chemicals to your body - I have a journal post on my page about losing weight naturally, visit me and take a look -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2008