Breastfeeding Mom?

At what age did you stop nursing dd/ds to sleep?

MsHouseWife

Asked by MsHouseWife at 11:51 PM on Aug. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• it is different for each child and mom...when do you feel its time to ween off of your breast? when do you start to think"ummmm ok time to stop"?
    when you think that, then its time to wean off the breast-you can always pump after if you like. :)
    ultimately mom-its up to you. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:58 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• I stopped when he weanted. His bed time nursing session was the last one to go. We stopped at 10.5 months.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My oldest had to stop at about a year... I was VERY pregnant with his brother and he was just so big it was to painful...
    My "youngest" was just over 2 years though... The bedtime nursing was the last to go for both of them.

I assume I will do the same with this one - most likely around 2ish or when she is ready...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• when she didnt want to anymore. about 3-4 months.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 3, 2010

• i weaned at 9 months when he wanted to, but at one year my baby girl! you really gotta wait until they are ready!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't really want to wean off the breast. I really just want her to stop using me to go to sleep.
    MsHouseWife

Comment by MsHouseWife (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I dried up at 6mo with both my girls, but I think my youngest would have kept going if I had it to give.
    Raine2007

Answer by Raine2007 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010