have you ever got hit on by a female?

Today i was in wal-mart, On the way out i tought i would grab a pop from the vending....It ripped me off! So i let the closest worker know that the vending wasent working, (she was def butch) she was like really let me see what i can do, she came over and shook the machien and out came my pop! I thanked her, the she was oh i like your tats, are you full irish(tats are 4 leaf clovers) I replied pretty much, she said oh i have a thing for redheads i just giggled, then she says and the pretty smile too the winks and was on her way!

In no way am i racist against any type person so thats not what im getting at, actually I suprised that both sexs were attracted to me, honestly i was flatterd(no im not gay/ bi)! I was just wondering if any one had the same experiance?

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• years ago i had a friend who was in love with me. so if she hitted on me i probally didnt even notice. heck i dont even notice when men hit on me. so glad iam married as i would not notice people hitting on me or if they were giving me complments.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i think she was just after your lucky charms..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Damn! It is more flattering when a chick hits on you. You know how catty and rude women can be. If a woman is actually hitting on you, you KNOW you look good!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL yeah I have been hit on by a female or two... but I was a Phys Ed major in collage... being a straight female I was the minority!! LOL

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes, Ive been hit on by women. Im straight but I take no offense; its flatterning. My husband gets a kick out of it when it happens.
    eblstanford

Answer by eblstanford at 12:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have had women make passes at me too. I am not Lesbian or Bisexual but it doesn't bother me at all when I get hit on by women. I don't get grossed out, I am flattered.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• shay....your lucky charms answer made me laugh out loud. My poor dog thinks I have lost my damn mind. LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• And I've accepted a few times as well!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• That is because you girls are part of the JRS and the chickies can't resist! talking to the op and lovingsahmommy.

lol
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• in hs my bfs older sister was hitting on me lol. It was kind of weird. At first I thought she was just playing around, then she started rubbing my butt and making comments.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010