if you were lesbian... adult content

what kind of woman would you be attracted to? If you agree with some of the qualities that other posters put down then give them a vote up...this is just for fun!!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Girl next door types, I guess. Kinda pretty, not too much makeup, sweet, funny, into similar things as me, etc. I'm bi, so it's easy for me to figure out my type lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hmm actually think it would be more of a butch female, I like a little rugged-ness! I had a female that was she was quite awsome!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh, so you did like the walmart lady ...huh, dee..haha
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It would be someone that looked very similar to me. I'm not trying to sound conceited, lol, that's just what I'd be most likely attracted to. Long blonde hair, boobs, etc., lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL@ Shay!
    LovingSAHMommy

• Well back in the day.....girls that were out going, fun to be with, alittle meat on their bones like me with large breast lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL yea prob i wont lie, iv thought about that question b4, i couldent picture being with any one so girly and prissy as me, that would no be good LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i like the girl next door attitude but for some reason..i like the girl that has the eff me look.. like the girl in the movie the notebook.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL yea prob i wont lie, iv thought about that question b4, i couldent picture being with any one so girly and prissy as me, that would no be good LOL"

I'm the opposite, lol. I would have to have someone as girly as me. Well, Dee, there goes our future, since you don't like girly girls. LOL! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hey, Ill make a exception for you *winks* lmao
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010