TMI But am I the only one? adult content

I will forewarn you this may be an odd question to ask on here but i'm not sure what is going on. To start of with I am 37.5 weeks pregnant but this problem I'm having has been going on for about 2 years now. Has anyone ever experienced pain during an orgasm? I literally feel like I may explode. I have done tons of research. Ever since becoming pregnant too I can ejaculate but if I orgasm more than once which I usually do I get to the point I start crying. My husband thinks I have a problem but idk. It doesnt happen all the time.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 12:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't quite understand, you said something about pain during orgasm (pain how and where?). I have never experienced pain during orgasm unless I wanted to anyway but I have cried (from overwhelming emotions, but not pain).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think you should check with your doctor to rule out the existence of bacteria. Pain during sex is not normal, Unless you are cramping after, and that is extremely normal.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i know its wierd lol :) it's hard to explain. the orgasm hurts...its like a sharp stabbing pain...the first one always feels good but after that not so much. i've told my doc and he's not sure. he said after my baby is born I should have my bladder reconstructed and we would do some tests and such but idk if I really want to have surgery what if that doesnt help anything yah know.
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I felt that same way! My doc thought I was nuts lol. No idea what caused it, though. I was fine after giving birth, back to just pleasure. Bump!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• mine was like that when I had a cyst on my uterus, and we had to have it removed
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• mine does this sometimes due to contractions caused by having sex with DH. since you are so far along I would hold off and also let your doctor know in case you should (unfortunately need to-LOL) stop. but it will be well worth it and time will fly by anyways. GL hun!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh and large cysts on your ovaries can cause a big pain too....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• cyst some place inside the wall of your cervic or vigina. theyusually burst on there own or can during intercourse and yes they hurt. have dr refer you to gyno. good luck. do other things for now that can help you get off. until the baby is born.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 6:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Have you ever heard John Mellencamo sing, " It hurt it feels so good" or visa versa, something like that, that's what I take the song to mean about an orgasm to me.And that's how it feels me me hurting, but in a GOOD way.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010