Is it possible to get rid of the baby pouch ? & have a flat tummy?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sure it is... It's not easy, but it's more than doable... Although, every time I start to see a difference in my "pouch" I end up pregnant again... Here's tip number one - Don't do that! lol!

I'm in love with the Turbo Jam from Beach Body though. It's awesome for that area... Plus it's quick and fun to do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yup...skate, run,jogg just get out there and workout...look up abs work out and do it...

Answer by mekarevell at 12:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes maam.its possible n eatin hurts =/

Answer by Leilene07 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Dance with your kids.

Moisturize and massage your belly.

Do pilates

Answer by lovinangels at 12:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• For bulges.... I do knee lifts to alternate elbows. (criss cross), it also help the lower lumbar at the same time. Stretches are important, don't leave them out.
    To accentuate the muscle tone is just repetition, no need for hard heavy weights. But when you lift , do smaller weight--- +more repeats== equals better condition.

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• also, if you can do stairs, it's good, or just clean the tub that's very ""cardio... """

or just plain walk, fast or slow what ever feels comfortable.

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lay on your back, elevate your butt with your hands, raise your legs and do flutter kicks. That works your abs really well.

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• try that cd walk away the lbs.. might help

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would like to know as well. I have had the pouch for 5 years now lol

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You have to do cardio to get rid of it and once you lose the weight around the mid section then you can start toning the muscles by doing crunches and stuff like that. Crunches alone aren't going to help. They'll tone but won't help you lose the weight.

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2010