I'm 24 & 8 1/2 months pregnant & im bored out of my mind, what can do for fun?

yve2484

Asked by yve2484 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Depending on how board you are you could get some face paint or something that is safe when you are preg and paint your belly with lil messages for the baby and take pictures of it and put in a scrapbook for them to look at when he/she is older. I know it sounds kinda stupid and wierd but i always wanted to do that when i was preg and never did. Who knows your kid might find it funny when they are old seeing how silly mommy was when she was preg and board. Thats my only thought. Hope it works for ya.
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 8:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Go shopping for the baby, get the nursery done, pack your hospital bag... Just go look at cute things for your new baby and takes some preggo pics!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I used to drink really cold water to watch the baby move...and then you can play the game of 'guess the body part'!!! Enjoy the boredom now....this last half month is the LAST time you will ever be bored again in your life! ;)

Blessing and Smiles!
    Sherry
    www.SpiritualGiftedPsychic.com
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 8:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I went to a Karaoke bar with some of my girlfriends -- they drank, I had the bartender make a virgin juice cocktail. (It was a non-smoking place) I guess it depends what you're in the mood for?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Belly casting! You can pay to have it done, or get the materials and od it yourself. My kids did me w/ my 7th pregnancy, and I loved it! Unfortunately, when we moved, the movers tossed it..rrrrr! Other things: pj party w/ your girlfriends: mani-pedis and facials. Beauty control will come do a mini spa for you (my sis in law is one) and that is soooo nice! Have a game nite. Karaoke. Bowling. Movies. Potluck. Decorate for halloween. have a pumpkin carving party. Make scarecrows. make caramel apples to share. mmm i am wanting one of those NOW!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• If you want to do something non baby, go to a zoo! that's what i did. i really love animals, so i would enjoy something like that. or go to the beach!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Lol, like someone else said, ENJOY BEING BORED!!! It's about to all come to an end :)
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 11:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• In between bouts of inexplicable crying and trips to the bathroom, go out to lunch or dinner with your SO, some friends, or by yourself. I went to perkins by myself quite a few times in the last stages of my pregnancy. My friends were all at the bar getting drunk and my SO was working. Take time for yourself and consider journaling all of your feelings- positive or negative.
    I was 24 when i had my son (im 25 now) and remember feeling alone and abandoned. It was nice to get cleaned up and go out into public. It forced me to smile and allowed me to interact with people. Also, when you're that pregnant everyone is super nice to you and waitrers/waitresses usually ask all about your pregnancy if they aren't busy. Its nice to talk to somebody who you don't know and have them share in your excitement!! Good Luck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:03 AM on Oct. 5, 2008