Tips on getting DD to sleep in own bed

I need it! We've been co-sleeping for 8 months or so and I'm pretty sick of waking up with baby feet in my face... (: Even a King bed is not big enough!

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 12:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You have to just keep putting her in her own bed. You are not going to get good sleep for a couple of days, but it will pay off soon! My dd loves to put her feet on me when she's sleeping too.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband got our son sleepig with us when he was a baby. He is almost 5 yrs old and I just got him sleeping by himself within the last 3 weeks. I have to let hm go t leep in the livingroom and then put him in his own bed. It is alot of really last nights. But it gets better. But you need t get a handle on it more sooner than later. Good luck hope things get better.
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Try a toddler bed in your room then start movin it to her own room
    jojomommy

Answer by jojomommy at 1:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010