Kardashian Sisters New Skin Care Line

Kardashian Sisters Skin Care Line has anyone used it ? Does it work?I am using murad and I must say I am not to happy with it...

Liz003

Asked by Liz003 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I will not put anything on my face that has the name Kardashian on it! You never know what could be in it Bahahahaha! Ok im done now!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, I have not but I have always had beautiful skin myself. And their whole bio family is frickin' gorgeous, I doubt they would purposely promote something bad for your skin. Give it a try if you so wish!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No. Unless I find it marked down somewhere, I don't think I'd buy it either.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• probably not.. I like the products I use now.. so unless I went up and sampled some first, I probably wouldn't change that for what I use now..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I havent used it. I didnt even know about it. I probably wont try it because I have found something that works well for myself and my husband and will probably be something that will work well for the entire family.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 4:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I get fabulous results from what I use now....no need to change.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010