?? FOR lovingangels.... read details

I've heard that they are going to put a cap on the extra credits allowed per day? Your thoughts?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 1:03 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Sherri, that's pretty much how I ended up here lol. I really don't want them to put a cap on it, but I can kinda understand it I guess. But I agree that it takes a lot of fun out of the competition.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Maybe they didn't put a cap you just got so many the system couldn't keep up lol. I didn't think they started the credits to make it a competition? But even if they didn't mean for it to happen they had to know it would! I would probably be where you are if I hadn't had to take a week off to read some books lol. I am very competitive my self that's why DH won't play games with me :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Where did they say that? I haven't been over into the group today. If they are, it's because they are afraid that people will finish all the levels before they've actually finished the programming for it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ahh... well, that sucks. I know that the higher levels aren't finished yet. Do you know how high you'd gotten?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• What was the cap(sorry for butting in)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't think it's a matter of hurting, mama, and answers is still in Beta, so the rules aren't ironed out yet. They haven't finished writing all the code and such, and I think they originally thought only one or two would be that high, and now that people are kind of working as a team to move up, they've got to slow everyone down while they finish.

A cap would also limit how fast an evil troll could move up just by playing games... You know, start out all nice and fun, then two days later start haunting peoples questions with typical anon bad behavior.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I guess I could see why they would want a cap lol specially for you jk what was the amount of extra credit you got that day?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't think there was a cap to begin with. the day that they had happy hour, I received over two thousand points, and never noticed hitting a cap.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You could post over in PHI BETA MAMA... one of the cafe's will tell you for sure what's going on.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• that's a good point... I wonder if the cap only takes place at the higher levels... as kind of like a handicap? that does kind of shoot the competition in the foot..
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010