MY husband wont let me have his password to the internet he has mine not fair

scicilianmom

Asked by scicilianmom at 8:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• So change yours!! LOL Then he doesn't have yours either. If he throws a fit about not having it, tell him that since he wouldn't give you his before, he has to give you his before you will give him yours again. I have all my husbands passwords to everything, and if he ever wants any of mine, I don't mind giving them. Sounds like he may have something to hide!! He chages some of his credit card log-ins through the year because he uses them to buy presents or something, so then he'll change it and not give it to me until after the holiday, but other than that, it's a mutual trust relationship.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• he is cheating oviously
    Anonymous

• i love how the "he's cheating obviously" person stayed anonomous lol anyway me and my hubby have all of eachothers passwords e-mail, voicemail, myspace....ect ....ect . And just because he wont give it to you doesnt mean he is cheating some men just think that there should be boundries and obviouse trust in a marriage.... if you are having trust issues then I would say give it to me or else and then change yours... if you are not then i wouldnt worry about it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• everyone likes some form of privacy.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• have you asked why? i don't see if you can give him yours why you shouldn't have his even if he felt he needed his space or privacy. i wouldn't like that one bit. glad i don't have that problem. has he said why, maybe he really just wants his own space and if he is not cheating type i wouldn't worry about him cheating but i would be worried something else is going on so just ask him ok, i'm fine with not having your password but log in right now i won't look and let me see what's in your email, etc. if he doesn't want to show you then i would then suspect something. it's one thing to not give out his password but to hide whats inside is another.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Change yours. Say if you can't have his then he doesn't need yours. Plain and simple. If he NEEDS to have his email private then you can have your email private too.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 9:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I have all my fiances password andhe like wise has all mine we hide nothing from each other... how ever I dont htink it is fair to assumehe is cheatin either I know some people just like to have a little bit of privacy so they can send emails and vent to there friends and not worry about there s/o always getting mad at them for talkin to there friends. I think it def depends on the situation like weither or not u have a reason to think u need to check up on him ... If things are good and it is true love u wouldnot feel theneed to check up on him like that. I have my fiances passwords but never go into his accounts.... unless I need something like a pic out of his emails or something and he is not her e.... but I dont ever go in to check on him for we have nothing to hid
    kebbler2929

Answer by kebbler2929 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It drives me nuts that the first thing people start hollering is "cheating" and "Leave him/her". It does not mean he's cheating, it just means that he didn't give it to you. Maybe he likes his privacy. I like mine but if my husband asked me for my password, I doubt I'd give it to him, but I would sign on so he could see whatever it was he wanted to see. I'm the type if I'm chatting you with on say yahoo msg'r, and he walks up behind me or sits beside me, I have to tell you because I don't want you to say something to me not knowing he's there reading, because it might be something very personal for you. Maybe he's the same way, or maybe he's afraid that you will delete his emails or not tell him when someone msg's him etc... my hubby was terrible about not saying "hey this is her hubby, I'll tell her to msg you later." he'd just X it out and people thought I was ignoring them.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Maybe he's planning something for you and needs privacy.

Maybe he's a top secret spy and is actually protecting you.

Maybe his passwords are the same as yours, and he only asked you so he could set his.

I don't think he's cheating.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• While engaged, my hubby had all my pw. The only pw I didn't have of his was to his work e-mail. One day while at my job (now married), he told me that I HAD to see this e-mail. BUT I had to wait until he got back to work. I told him to just log on at my comp, and he said "no". We argued until he finally gave in. Well lo and behold there it was, tons of correspondence btwn him and his ex, the one he "hadn't talked to since I last knew about". 3 years later, and I have learned to trust him again. Do we have eachothers pw for everything now? No. But he did get over his jealousy issue, and it took me a very long time to stop checking up on him. If you trust your husband, let it go. If he is doing something wrong, it will all come to light sooner or later. Just ask him why. Hey, you can always change your pw.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2008