Will he or will he not?

Will Bret Favre retire this time? Let's hope so.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Someone else put it best but I can't remember if it was here or on fb - Favre is stalling until training camp is over so he doesn't have to get all sweaty, and he'll come out of retirement just in time to hit the field on a nice 77 degree day for the first game.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• The Pros should handle their training camps like our highschool does.You don't show up for 40 practices, your ass doesn't play. Pretty simple really.
    ***Bragg time...my boy got home late last night from camp and made every practice this summer since May 22. He attended more practices than the coaches did and every player from all 4 teams. I'm glad I raised some kids with some " want to" in their blood.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i'm sorry i though he had. i don't keep up with sports.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't keep up w/sports all the time, but I've heard about this guy. They keep letting him do this stuff bec he's a good player, retire, not retire. Just let him retire and call his bluff once and for all.He's is a very POOR EXAMPLE for the boys playing ball and have to see wha an ass he really is.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010