Which is the better HPT? adult content

Between the ones you pee on or dip or the the ones you put a few drops of urine in a well? Are they the same? Different? Which works better or detects earlier?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 1:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• In my opinion, it's all about preference. Some ladies have a hard time peeing on a stick and miss it while others don't want to pee in a cup and risk spilling or getting it on their hands. I think both styles of test work the same once the urine is on the strip in the test.

This is worth reading for info on which tests detect earlier: http://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html
    Before I saw that, I thought the more expensive tests were better, but they're not necessarily.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 4:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• the most important thing is to get the ones that say early, and use them first thing in the morning. Everything else is preference. If you don't normally pee a lot, then it's easiest to get the ones you dip.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010