What do you hate to see when you go to walmart

regian19832002

Asked by regian19832002 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO SHOPPING CARTS IN STORE
    jojomommy

Answer by jojomommy at 1:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes i agree
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Dirty kids. I am not talking about a few crumbs on their shirt or a koolaid mustache. I am talking about kids that you know haven't been bathed in a couple of weeks. And that look like they have never had their hair combed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• the looks of people that are just so unhappy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• WALMART!! I hate walmart. I will only go there when I absolutely have to. I prefer Meijer

One thing that irritates me more than no shopping carts in the store are no shopping carts in the parking lot! Meijer is good for this. They come out and get all the carts and then moms who have multiple children have to carry babies into the store while trying to keep a toddler's hand in the parking lot - and what if you have BOTTLE RETURNS!?!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree, with the hair thing, my own kids all leave their hair squiggly and tangled. Drives me up the wall. But at least we go get them out, and so far it keeps our food in the house, and they eat regular.

As for walmart, I have no complaints .
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh, I also hate when there are no carts in the store but the one I usually go to always has mad ones inside! I really frickin' hate when it's super crowded in there, because I hate people (for the most part). I try to go late afternoon (after lunch-time) when I know most people are working and kids are in school (whiny, noisy-ass kids irk me too).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• slapActually I just came from there. There was a woman there shopping with three kids out of the cart and one inside. They were all quite tired, you could tell. The little guy in the cart was whining and instead of realizing he was just tired, she proceeded to smack the poor kid for crying. I wanted to smack her. Poor baby, he should have been home in bed.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think barefooted people and filthy children bother me most.
    missmarla1

Answer by missmarla1 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yes i knw wha tu mean why in the world is she at wlamart this late with her kids
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2010