I got an unclear pregnacy test!

I took a pregnact test and it didn't have a negitive sight but a light and hardly visible blue positive sign. I don't know what it mean! Like you had to look real hard to see it! And I know I'm not seeing things! My husband even saw it buy he says im not even pregnant! What dose this mean? Help! Anyone please I need help!! I'm freaking out

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 1:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Congrats! Any pos even the faintest, is still a pos!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• even if it's light is should be a positive as long as you got the control line the test should be in good working order ( take another with first morning urine) and if ANY , even a light positive you should be giving your doctor a call. GL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 1:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• its typical to get a false negative, mostly when u get a positive its positive bc of the typical hormon being detected. id suggest either go to a clinic that does pregnancy tests, or your dr. to confirm either way. or take another test the day before drink plenty of water and pee threwout the day and take you test 'first pee in the morning after a good night sleep.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am the queen of taking pregnancy tests. The blue box is the strongest on the market without going to the dr. ALways take it early in the day and 5 seconds or 4 -5 drops of urine. GL it sounds like you are pregnant. Take another test.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• peeonastick.com
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• take another test with FMU
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree take another test with First Morning Urine. HTH!!
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Congrats any faint line means your pregnant. Also check the test again in an hour the line may be darker.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• take a 2nd test a few days later
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010