is he cheating ?

My bf and I have been together for 7 months.. He has this bestfriend who is a man whore! And so I grabbed my bfs fone when he wasn't lookus I was. Curous to see what they text about so much! And. He sent his bff a text saying, amn foo nikki hasntasnt text me all day! That's how I know she has another dude! And so he snatched his fone from me and deleted all the texts and said he wastalking to that grl for his bff asking her if she likes him. But why would he delete his text! S his problem!! What's he hiding! Ughh. :/ he denies it all.. What do u think?t

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 1:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it would be easier to understand what you type if you you used spellcheck and less text talk. ...don't mean that in a rude way but it's the truth.

And, i think he might be cheating on you but you can't prove it. What would you do if he was cheating on you? If you would leave then i think that's what you need to do. If you would seek counseling then that's what i think you should do. And if he's not willing to do the therapy with you then he's obviously not willing to do what it takes to keep the relationship together and you should leave him.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• most likely he is cuz why would someone delet some thing unless it was bad..
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Can you translate that. I agree he wouldn't deleted if he had nothing to hide. Or maybe he wrote it like that so u wouldn't no what he was talking about.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would sit down and talk to him outright put all of your cards on the table if you have questions we can help you but you are going to have to sit down and talk to him. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i did not understand what is going on.....
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 3:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• wow.. spell check before you post please. i think i know what youre saying. why is he worried about nikki not texting him and whether she has a man or not? i say drop him quick. do you really want that drama and insecurity 7 mths into the relationship?
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sorry I couldn't understand most of what you said. Though the secrecy is scary. I would be nervous. I have all dh accounts and passwords, and he has all mine. We are allowed to check each others stuff when ever. Of course this came up after a sketchy situation. So yeah the secrecy is an issue I would talk to him about it. Depending on the carrier you can check on line. PM me if you need help. There is also a group on here that can help you find out.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• All I got out of that was something about a manwhore and deleted texts. I miss the good old days when people wrote with real words......
    Anyway, if you think he is cheating, leave. Confront him, if you think he is lying why stay? 7 months really is not all that long and if he has started the shady behavior now, why carry on the relationship?
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• If he's not cheating, he's definitely insecure and defensive. I like hot-mama's post. My husband and I know each other's passwords too. That's openness and honesty. If you have nothing to hide, no problems. If he's deleting texts so you can't read them, then he probably has something to hide whether it be cheating, or something else. I'd still talk to him about it though.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010