What do you think of a family friend that sends automated topless pics of a lady moving in an e mail to my husband?

She got drunk and told me to look at his phone and to see what she sent him and all the men at her job. She also texts him to go over her house with me to a dinner partyand he told me to call her instead to tell her yes. Her husband was best man at our wedding. I know her 15 years and just can not understand why she acts this way. She is 45! what should I say to her or do?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• she clearly doesn't see anything wrong with her behavior. and i'd have to say that if i were in that situation she'd be on a fine line.

i suppose you can explain to her that you don't think that some of her behaviors are appropriate. ...but honestly, at this point (i mean, it has been 15 years) as long as you trust your husband i think you should just let it go.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sounds like she has marriage issues?!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• so send something to her husband see how she handles it i know i have never done that to any of friends other half there line that you just don't cross and she cross it .it is time that husband say something to his friend about his wife if he won't your friendship might have to end
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• even with the e mails? I could send her to her hubby, but he is a male whore. I don't want that attention from him, but I wan tto get her back.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You just answered my question dutchcanadian.Tq
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 2:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• OMG really? I hate people that act that way. Can't you just block her from your phone?? I sure would.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010