my skin itches terrible

i get this every once in awhile. it itches bad on my scalp, up my nose, my eye lids and sometimes between my fingers and toes or my butt crack. it seems like it's from the inside cause no redness or flaking. i have no known allergies to food, not on any medication, dr doesn't know......i hope someone on here knows. please help it really sucks when this occurs and worse not knowing what the hell triggers this.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Health

• Seems like just dry skin. I would definitely try Head and Shoulders for dry itchy scalp, it really does help. Actually I used the Walgreens brand and it is great. As far as the other areas just moisturize and if that does not help see a dermatologist, you may need an antibiotic of some sort.. Good luck!
    LionMom75

Answer by LionMom75 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• you could try scratching it...maybe take a shower? just joking. dry skin maybe? doesn't necessarily have to be flakey.
    chagenue

Answer by chagenue at 8:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2008