are you close with your sister in law?

regian19832002

Asked by regian19832002 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• which one?
    there is one that is my age. we have a lot in common and i would like to be closer with her but she lives in Canada.
    There is one in Washington state that seems to be okay. ...but we aren't close at all, nor do we have the desire to be.
    There is another who lives in Washington state. She is only a teenager but i like her very much and would like to be closer to her. I think we do the best we can.
    The other two are just little kids (like 7 and 4) ...and i have no desire to be close to them at all. They are spoiled little brats who really need some discipline and a loving ATTENTIVE mother.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was very very close to my 19 yearold sister in law (I have beein part of both of their lives for 10 years) My 21 year old sil and I are on ok terms. My 19 year old SIL passed away in a car accident alittle over a month ago I miss her more than I can say and I am so so sad my babies will never really know what love she had for them.
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I hate that B**CH!!
    ChelseaG23

Answer by ChelseaG23 at 2:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• One has trisomy ?? not sure, so she has no idea who I am
    the other is a brat teen whom I dislike
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my very close with my sister in law but she live sin hawaii now and its very diff with her gone 2 more years before she will bk s
    regian19832002

Comment by regian19832002 (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• One is a total bitch and a hood rat, she thinks she knows all and is always trying to fight some one for just looking at her, the other one she is so sweet very quiet and nice! I love her i really do, but i feel bad how her DH walks all over her, goes out every night till 5 am and leaves her home 24/7 with the kids, i always tell she need a lil backbone! But she just has a sweet nature maybe too sweet!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i have 5 sister out -law that i do not like and 1 sister in-law that i love very much and then i have 5 brother out-laws that are idiots and 2 brother in-laws that i care for that is on my side of the family on my husband side out of three only one sister-in law and two brothers i can live with out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• no
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• to a certain limit
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2010