I am soo pissed..should i be or am I overreacting

I have been having problems out of my teenage daughter who has an eight month old baby. She refuses to follow my rules, back talks, runs away and skips school. Well, anyway, I found a program that will allow her to finish school, learn parenting skills and other skills so she can live independently. My sister agreed to watch my three kids so that I could make the one hour trip to take her. My daughter called my sis and caused trouble and now my sister aint answering my calls. I was supposed to drop the kids of tonight. My sis had my oldest daughter call me and said she wasnt gonna watch the kids cause she never agreed to do it. Now I have no babysitter. I am overreacting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont think so. Man teenagers are soo crazy! I so feel bad for my mom now!
    Anangelsmommy7

Answer by Anangelsmommy7 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• No it sounds like your daughter and your sister needs a reality check!!! You have every right to be pissed!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It sounds to me like you are the smartest person in this situaition.You just want your daughter to live right and raise her baby.I hope things get better for you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i wouldnt blame your sis...sounds like it was serious enough for her to want to stay away. does your daughter not want to go to school? you can only do so much. hopefully you can find some other kind of care while you take your daughter to school@
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• This is in response to cnehneva, Dont you think that instead of her telling me she could watch the children, she could have told me no in the first place.Then I could have found someone else to watch them.She may be trying to saty out of it, but my daughter got preggo at her house in the first place and she bears some of the responsibility for what is going on. She allowed my teen daughter to stay at her house for two weeks without letting me know she was over there.I was so worried,because I didnt know if someone hurt my daughter. I was just asking for consideration and being upfront with me. She didnt have to lie and chnage her mind at the last minute.Thats all Im saying.
    Anonymous

• Take all the kids up with you to the school. I have four kids and live in a town without family my eldest being disabled and i take all of them everywhere. Even to mini surgeries like getting dental work a root canal etc. If you want something to happen sometimes you can only rely on yourself. Bst of luck
    Anonymous