I need to find a way to work from home

I would like to find something lagit that I can do from home for some extra cash. I already have a meeting with avon this week but thats just not going to be enough. If anyone has done anything from home thats NOT a scam please answer.

Harley84

Asked by Harley84 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm looking for a job. I dont have the money to do a home business. Just something to bring in income and help pay the bills. If there are websites you know and there are lot of them just pm them to me please.
    Harley84

Answer by Harley84 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I hate when people post about "I'm so proud of my business and the products are fantastic" but they don't tell you what their business or products actually are... really sounds fishy to me.

I teach part-day preschool in my home. I don't have my own kids yet, but when I do I'll keep teaching. It's a great way to work from home, and totally legitimate.

Of course, it takes actual planning, preparation, and work... so if you just want to click on things online all day, or build some sort of pyramid for "residual income" I'm not sure what to tell you.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2008