Why does the meebo

pop up every single time I go to a new page? If I vote up an answer, if I change the page in any way, the meebo pops up again, even if I have checked that I want to sign off of chat, if I am busy, or anything. It comes up on every single page. What is going on? Did I neglect to check something or what? It is driving me crazy, and I hope that someone can give me some relief. It is so hard to play in BS, or to read the posts in my groups and on answers, because I have to spend so much time getting rid of the chat box. Thanks for any help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Go to your settings and you can turn it off and make it not visable.
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't know either but it is driving me crazy I don't want it on here most of the time but my laptop is even worse I was getting so mad last night that I thought it was something within my laotop that I needed to fix. I'll try the above suggestion
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You can turn it off and on as often as you need to to. While you don't want it around just turn it off. The setting is on Your Basics page under privacy + settings.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010