Wide awake at 2:30!! I hate pregnancy!!!

I only have a few weeks left of my pregnancy and I cannot sleep tonight! I layed down at 9:30 because I was soo tired, as usual, but I've barely slept since. I have the worst heartburn, and nothing is helping it go away, and I keep having to go to the bathroom. This is soo frustrating because I know I am going to be exhausted when my girls are ready to get up in the morning.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried unisom to help you sleep? I took it in my second trimester cause I couldn't sleep sometimes and it really helped me. I hope you get some rest soon!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:02 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Holla! I know right? I'm almost 38 weeks and I want my body to rest before I have the baby. I was exhausted before and after my first child. I have to pee every 5 minutes and legs hurt and ache and are so puffed. I hate this pregnancy, also i have placenta previa so I've had terrible cramping and excessive braxton hicks. I WANT OUT! i haven't tried sleeping pills but that seems like a good idea. I'm gonna ask my doctor to prescribe me some. I'm so tired lately, and we stay tired when we never sleep also. :O
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• same here. i have 7 weeks left to go.. miseries of pregnancy is what i like to call it. i have Acid Reflux.. its horrible.. i was told to take Zantac and Tums. have you tried Benadryl? i use it for my allergies, it doesn't work as a sleep aid for me :( but i hear it does the trick for others.. hang in there hun..
    Hearts_n_Stars

Answer by Hearts_n_Stars at 3:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Same here!! I am 29 weeks pregnant and no matter how hard I try I cannot fall asleep it takes me at least 1 - 2 hours to finally fall asleep and then I have to be up at 6am for work it totally sucks! I have 11 weeks to go and I can't wait, it's not like I'll be getting any sleep then either lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My baby is 5 mo now, but I had a hard time sleeping too! I was a very light sleeper and the smallest noise would wake me up and that was it, I could NOT go back to sleep! I hated it! I also had bad acid reflux that used to keep me awake, until I was prescribed Prilosec. That was the only thing that worked for me :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Finally people who understand what I am going thru- HA HA HA I am 35.4 weeks pregnant and I CAN'T SLEEP I read an entire book last night from 7pm-4am-WHOA I can't get comfortable and I just want to sleep-I am thinking of calling the OB and seeing if I can get something to help me sleep but... not sure that is healthy??? Just want to have a few more great nights of sleep before my wonderful son arrives
    CapeCodMom1

Answer by CapeCodMom1 at 12:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• to CapeCodMom1 What is your due date? I am 35 weeks and 4 days also! LOL oh also having a boy hehehe
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010