sex IN THE CAR!!!!

ok well I will like to ask if anyone had sex in the car and ever got busted??
what happened especially if it was the police?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes I got busted when I was 16..omg such a long time ago. My XBF and I were in his car and off course right when I was about to get "mine" I hear a knocking on the window. Luckily (but embarrassing) I knew the police. He was our school police. He just told us to go home. I felt so embarased to go to school that following Monday. : ) oh well....
    Anonymous

• lol...not by the police, but I think it was far worse. I dated a guy from a pretty religious family in high school and we went to church together one sunday...the first time we met as a matter of fact...afterward he and I said we were going to go somewhere on a date (I forget where) but we parked on a dirt road and were getting busy in the back seat when his cousin, aunt, grandma, mother and father come pulling up in a van thinking we had broken down. We were literally in the middle of nowhere, I have no idea how they ever found us but OMG was it embarrassing.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• lol! the first time I met his family, not him! lol...just wanted to clear that up!!!! hahaha
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• YES MY HUSBAND AND I WERE PARKED ON THE BEACH , STARK NAKED MIND YA!, AND THE POLICE SPOT LIGHTED US AND REALIZED WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE WINDOWS ALL PANTED UP, AND HE TOOK THE LIGHT OFF AND WAITED FOR US TO GET DRESSED AND TOLD US THAT WE NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL THAT SOMEONE COULD JUST AS WELL HAVE SNUCK UP ON US OTHER THAN HIMSELF AND ROBBED US OR SOMETHING! I WAS SHAKING BUT ALL THE BETTER WHEN YA GET THAT RUSH OF GETTING CAUGHT!HA!HA! CHASITY FROM SOUTH CAROLINA!

chasity101

Answer by chasity101 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Sort of. We were at the beach, and fell asleep together afterwards. Cop left a note on the car, LOL. It was a wink wink type of note, just wanted to let us know we were busted I guess ;)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I did that with my man now six years ago we parked the car it was really dark street and busy but thank god no cops stoped anyways I was wearing a skirt it's much easier like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Thankssssssssss lol
    I thought I would go to jail for that ;-)
    Anonymous

• My boss is a cop and he was out looking for some teenagers that were reported to be ditching school to have sex. He said that really there isnt anything legally he could do because by them being in a car they are "making a attempt to hide it" so it isn't considered exposure. He said he makes them get out of the car no clothes, and lectures them and tells them to go home. LOL he just likes to embarres them
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008